Tuesday 9 August 2016

Hudson Barbara High Waist Jeans in Hideaway Review

Hudson Barbara High Waist Jeans in Hideaway Review

Hudson Barbara High Waist Jeans in Hideaway Review

Hudson Barbara High Waist Skinny Jeans in Hideaway Review


My review this week is on the new Hudson Barbara High Waisted Skinny Jeans in Hideaway. I don’t think I’ve ever reviewed any Hudson Jeans here on The Jeans Blog (only at my previous job, DenimBlog) so it’s a nice, refreshing change to give you my opinions on one of their pairs of jeans.

The Fit: The Barbara is Hudson’s high rise jean with a 10 inch rise, so it sits just below your belly button (depending on your torso length) and is incredibly comfortable. I know a lot of people mistakenly think that high rise jeans means discomfort and restriction, but with these, it doesn’t at all. The fabric is so soft and stretchy, the rise is welcome. Not only does it hold in every bit of you, including your muffin top, but it gives you a very flattering silhouette. The inseam is around 30 inches, so it is a full length on me as I’m 5ft 5, and the leg opening is 10 inches, making them a super skinny, high rise jean. You can see in the modelled photos below just what they fit like, but it’s amazingly flattering and comfortable... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment