Wednesday 24 August 2016

29 People Who Will Never Forget To Wear Sunscreen Again

Originally from https://www.buzzfeed.com/carolinekee/never-forget-your-sunscreen-kids?utm_term=4ldqpia

BRB, slathering myself in SPF 100.













And even though these people can laugh now, there's no doubt that they were in pain at the time. Not to mention, sun damage can have long-term effects on your skin and health. So in addition to making you laugh and cringe, we hope this serves as a PSA for the many benefits of using sunscreen properly.






















This Irish lad who had a mishap with spray sunscreen:



This Irish lad who had a mishap with spray sunscreen:



"15 minutes in the sun... Irish skin at its finest... "



weezmcdeez




buzzfeed.com




















This person who was apparently listening to lullabies on their iPod.



This person who was apparently listening to lullabies on their iPod.



"One day at the beach, I got worn out after playing in the water for a few hours and proceeded to take a nap… for two hours. When I woke up, my whole body was burnt except for where my iPod and headphone string were sitting on my stomach…"



amyl4345c6dc8




buzzfeed.com




















This girl who looks like she put blush on in the dark:



This girl who looks like she put blush on in the dark:



"Absolutely no filter on this photo. This was taken in 2008, back when I thought going tanning twice in one day was a cool and sexy idea. I’m grimacing because it actually hurt to smile. You could have fried an egg on my face."



christinapo




buzzfeed.com







View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment