Thursday 8 September 2016

I Rewatched The "Game Of Thrones" Season 1 Finale And Had So Many Thoughts

Originally from https://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/i-rewatched-the-game-of-thrones-season-1-finale-and-had-so-m?utm_term=4ldqpia

My (re)watch has ended.






































1. It’s here. The final episode of Season 1.

2. I still haven’t recovered from Episode 9.

3. I definitely didn’t need to see a shot of Ned’s headless body.

4. Bless Yoren for protecting Arya.

5. Poor Sansa, with no one to even catch her as she falls.

6. I have heard Bran’s family history lesson in the crypts about 1076 times because it’s played in nearly every Rhaegar x Lyanna fan video.

7. I am such R+L= J trash.

8. SHAGGYDOG. *sob*

9. “He doesn’t like chains.” *sobs louder*

10. Nope nope nope I don’t need to see all of Ned’s family finding out about his death.

11. This episode is harder than the last.

12. The scene between Catelyn and Robb is achingly beautiful, though.

13. “We have to get the girls back. And then we will kill them all.” Oh, how I wish this had happened.





























HBO

















14. Joffrey’s cruelty knows no bounds.

15. Sansa deserved SO much better than all the awful men she’s had to deal with in her life.

16. I hope she’s never put in such a position again.

17. The way Sansa says “I won’t do any treason” in such a childish way makes it all the more heartbreaking.

18. And the way she resigns herself to looking at Ned’s head in the next moment. My strong Stark bb.

19. I still get goosebumps in this King in the North scene.

20. Even more so now because Jon’s ~coronation~ was so reminiscent of it.

21. It really makes me worry for Jon’s future, tbh.

22. HE BETTER BE OK.

23. “Am I your brother, now and always?” “Now and always.” Theon how could you betray Robb after this?!









View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment