Tuesday 6 September 2016

27 Magically Meaningful Tattoos Inspired By The World Of Harry Potter

Originally from https://www.buzzfeed.com/eleanorbate/magically-meaningful-tattoos-inspired-by-harry-potter?utm_term=4ldqpia

Because tattoos are for ~always~.


































"The stories were a constant reminder throughout my recovery that this addiction did not control me."



"The stories were a constant reminder throughout my recovery that this addiction did not control me."



"I struggled severely with self-harm for six years. Throughout that time, one of the only forms of relief came through immersing myself within any of the Harry Potter books. No matter what was going wrong within my head, the second I opened one of those books, I would instantly feel better. The tattoo is on my forearm, the place I self-harmed the most. I chose to permanently represent my newfound light in the place that had so consistently represented the darkness." –xariak




xariak / buzzfeed.com




















"Magic and friendship forever!"



"Magic and friendship forever!"



"My best friend and I are diehard Harry Potter fans. We are also very yin and yang. She’s the salty to my sweet, so dark and light felt very appropriate. The wand styles also match our personalities – my Lumos is modelled after Luna Lovegood’s wand, and her Nox after Mrs Weasley’s."

emilyb431a83004




emilyb431a83004 / buzzfeed.com




















"It's my subtle little symbol of where it all began."



"It's my subtle little symbol of where it all began."



"Harry Potter has been a huge part of my life since I first picked up Philosopher’s Stone aged 11. I’ve had my tattoo for about six months and I love it."

darceyreilly




darceyreilly / buzzfeed.com







View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment