Thursday 1 September 2016

18 Tiny Secrets To Make Your Life Better

Originally from https://www.buzzfeed.com/ailbhemalone/tiny-changes-masterpost?utm_term=4ldqpia

Small ways to practise self care.
















Try to start your lists with “I can”, not “to do”.



Try to start your lists with “I can”, not “to do”.



I know this sounds falsely positive and even a little lame, but it makes such a difference. When I started doing this, tasks that seemed like they were overshadowing my day became things that I could choose to do. Splashing out on some nice stationery makes a change too.




Ailbhe Malone / BuzzFeed




















Change your alarm.



Change your alarm.



“When I was 18 I bought myself a radio alarm clock and it changed my life,” Flo says. “It’s my greatest life tip. Waking up to music or voices is so much nicer than waking up to an alarm. You don’t have to immediately turn it off, which means you are less likely to turn it off and fall straight back to sleep, and you don’t have to move. Also, waking up to a slightly different sound each day means you don’t have one sound that always makes you wince.” – Flo Perry




BuzzFeed




















Take a couple of minutes to stretch.



Take a couple of minutes to stretch.



Get started with these 10 easy stretches.




buzzfeed.com




















Create a banging playlist.



Create a banging playlist.



On a day that you’re feeling on top of the world, make a playlist for days when you’re down. It can be easy to overthink these playlists (“It must be inspiring! The mix must be seamless!”) but honestly, just add songs that you like, in no particular order. Or if selection isn't your forte, then Spotify's Mood Playlists are great.




Spotify







View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment