Monday 5 September 2016

12 Pictures That Will Make You Scream, "I'M CALLING THE POLICE!"

Originally from https://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgera/pictures-that-will-make-you-scream-call-the-police?utm_term=4ldqpia

Danger ahead.
















Excuse me. What is going on here? I'm calling the police!



Excuse me. What is going on here? I'm calling the police!






Via Twitter: @ilovemynialler3




















Cutting it. Cutting the pizza! CALL THE POLICE!



Cutting it. Cutting the pizza! CALL THE POLICE!






Via Twitter: @laneyyymalone




















Wielding a knife. AND FORK. WHERE ARE THE POLICE!?



Wielding a knife. AND FORK. WHERE ARE THE POLICE!?






Via Twitter: @GloryMaher




















NO SIGNS OF STOPPING, PLEASE HURRY!



NO SIGNS OF STOPPING, PLEASE HURRY!






Via Twitter: @statelambs







View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment